Monday, June 14, 2010

Day after the Triathlon

It's always kind of a let down the day after a triathlon. What next? And, I also wonder if I should feel sore. I don't at all, just a little tired of having high blood sugars. I'm not totally sure if blood sugars in general should be high after a short triathlon. On the one hand, one would think they'd be better, with all the exercise under the belt, but I also don't know how long the adrenaline lasts. Then, on the other hand, if there was any muscle trauma, maybe that makes the sugars go up. Who knows. But it's kind of a let down and it makes you physically feel bad when sugars are high. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a little better. And, I'll get back on track with things.

1 comment:

  1. Annie, You are an inspiration. I would definitely be sore after the "short race". The new CGM is really helping me learn what the patterns are with food and exercise.

    ReplyDelete